Saturday, February 5, 2011

55Fiction

55Fiction refers to a work of fiction that uses a maximum of 55 words...This implies that the entire story or drama whatever u think should be told in 55 words...I came through this by ma fellow-bloggers blogger friends..

Tried out for the first time...and since then I feel myself comfortable in writing 55 fictions...hehe this make my regular visitors feel like "ohhff she is again with this stupid fiction".. ;)

Here is the link that takes u directly to my 55Fs.... 55fictions

0 nice people shared their opinions!:

Post a Comment

Hii.. :)
Thankyou so much for going through my blog..
why don't you say something??
I love to listen from you..
So do comment your views..Have a nice time!
Take care :) See you again!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Thank you! Keep visiting!