Friday, February 11, 2011

knowledge sharing

we are staying in a rented house and we have our co-tenants staying by our side.I went to give some sweet prepared by mom as it was the favorite sweet of 8th class girl,chaithanya of our co-tenant's daughter.Well, I went and gave it to her when she was taking rest after keeping her school-bag aside.It was 8.00 p.m then.I sat there for a couple of mins when she raised the topic on my holidays(our coll declared hols for a week reg GATE prep).The conversation went on like this...

............................*************............................

chaithanya: akka meku holidays kada....hmm eppatidaka..?
me:sunday daka :)
chaithu:ohfff auna....humm chakkaga neku happy akka :(
me:hum nekemindi hai ga me frns tho untav kada evng daka...
chaithu:{suddenly she called her mother}mummy,ninna sravya ki class lo edo teliledanta..repati nundi xams kada.nanu adigindi chepamani...
mothr:auna..em chesav mari cheppava..?
chaithu:  pchh...
mothr:hmm chepakapothe le repu xam lo emina adiigna cheppaku...ninnu chadukonivakunda kaburlu cheppatamuu nu thanemo ila adagadam marks emo thanaki vasthai appudu ninnu malli last section lo vestharu..twaraga ready ayyi buks thiyyi...
chaithu:abba..theestha le mummy...kasepu undi...
mothr:kadu 15mins lo thiyyali book anthe naku panundi paddka netho aravalenu le inka...
me:{shocked at her words}sare aunty nen vellosthanu..bye

................................*******..............................

My brain was pushed into a cyclone of thoughts from then...
chaithu..
she goes to school at 7.00 am and returns at 8.00 p.m.Is this necessary for 8th standard????
she was not at all interested in going to school....Is this the main aim of that school(need not mention name as many private schools are same)???
she is forgetting the word sharing and helping...Is this a real education??

kk leave abt her as she is a kid but this education system is turning the mind of an educated mother(M.A Eng litt) into meek.......Is this a gud system???Puzzeled Smiley (With Question Marks)

ohfff...hmm...we cannot change it i know as this change would not work out with these people who think that grades are very much important than the mental ability of kids and their growth as a human being..... :( hummmmmmmm
-------------------------------------------------
A sudden little retrospection of my schooling came into my mind where I enjoyed being in school,which i felt it as next to my home... :) My schooling contains a number of things beyond "books" :) kk...I thought of writing it in my blog where i can elaborate it and share my happiness for being in that school...
--------------------------------------------------
As I was thinking on sharing knowledge, I remembered a situation regarding this. :)
venue- R.V.R & J.C Engg coll cyber block seminar hall.
we(who completed written and TR, MR) are gathered there and were waiting for the call for HR round of TCS interview.students who completed their Hr round came back and some info reg the ques asked in HR came out...they contain some ques like current CEOs of other companies and latest products of TCS etc...


seminar hall is filled with murmuring sounds...nobody knew answers...!
suddenly a guy named Uday picked up mike and asked the quesns and asked whether anyone in hall know the answers....then he said that he will be going upstairs and get the answers(donno from where he collected may be either frm net or frm ppl) he rushed into the room after 5 mins or so..and revealed the answers with spellings.... :).

If I were in his place, probably i might ask my frns or my beside-es and leave that matter or I might reveal info to my frns if at all i got ans :o but that guy made everyone of us to know the answers..ofcourse those ques might not be posed to everyone of us...This is the real sharing of info...I cannot forget this in my life...and I admire Uday for this thing :).
 ------------------------------------------------
hmm...what to say finally...?
hehe...it's up to u....hmm
have a nice day :)



4 nice people shared their opinions!:

Anuroop reddy said...

That was so generous of uday to reveal all the answers. I admire him tooo..

so are you placed in TCS ?

Gowthami said...

yup,selected for TCS

Anuroop reddy said...

whoaa!! that's great!.... Congratss! :)

Gowthami said...

thanq so much ... :)

Post a Comment

Hii.. :)
Thankyou so much for going through my blog..
why don't you say something??
I love to listen from you..
So do comment your views..Have a nice time!
Take care :) See you again!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Thank you! Keep visiting!