Sunday, March 20, 2011

55Fiction-My first attempt...

55 Fiction refers to fictitious works limited to a maximum of fifty-five words.

Here is such a work of fiction..my first attempt...hope it will work out.. (!!??)

Topic:  adventure!!!


Raj suddenly raised high into air from the rickshaw.
While doing so,lifted the girl beside him and landed in icecream-parlor.
She is smiling at him..

"Chinnaa!! get up.. else you'll be late to school" his mom shouted.He opened his eyes and looking at his fav pic on wall,murmered "Superman,please help me!!"




P.S- glad if u drop a word here :)






6 nice people shared their opinions!:

Anuroop reddy said...

he he funny... :) , keep writing.

Gowthami said...

:) Thanx alot anuroop...

Vysh @The Colourful Eyes said...

Haha... Lovely !!!

Gowthami said...

Thankq so much vysh...Keep coming ;)

I jus gone thru ur 'colorful eyes' yesterday...luvd ur colors!! :)

Anoop said...

hehe... this is good... but u can improve a lot... its jus ur first attempt na.... ;)

Gowthami said...

Thanq Anoop! Hmmm... need to improve alottt...I'll try my best!

Thanx alot for dropping by..keep visiting :)

Post a Comment

Hii.. :)
Thankyou so much for going through my blog..
why don't you say something??
I love to listen from you..
So do comment your views..Have a nice time!
Take care :) See you again!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Thank you! Keep visiting!