Friday, March 18, 2011

last working day@RVR(our coll)

well...It has been a long time I posted in my space...Though I am not that much busy but I felt so... ;) humm......We are in the month of march and I am at the end of my final semester..4 years of b.tech was coming to end.. :( ;) :) This was one of the reasons for my so called..no no.. so thought..busyy..ness ;)

we,the final year students of R.V.R & J.C, finished our last working day of this academic yr..last working day of 4 yrs b.tech life...and no more classes...no need to bunks.. no need to write records.. no more chit-chatting in classes..no more playing...no more messaging...no more lying down on benches and no more acting in the classes... :) ;) :( :( 

I spent this day busy in writing slam books...signing on my classmates' t-shirts which they brought for.., posing for snaps in the midst all these..cracking jokes..laughing...Hmm..The day was good but felt that we could have njoyed more... The day came to an end keeping my mind busy in retrospecting the things that happened during the past 4 years.. :)

Our dept has some rules and regulations that would not allow students leave the campus without H.O.D permission.. :( But we managed many times and bunked college and classes.. :) humm... Enjoyment will be more when we violate rules when compared to enjoyment in the absence of such rules..!! 
I like my college not because it had rules or not because it had a beautiful garden not because it is top 100 colleges or not because we get more holidays and not because I got selected for TCS...
****It gave me good friends who stay with me in thick and thin throughout my life....**** 
Many calculations like integrations,subtractions,transformations etc have been working on my mind for the 4 yrs... :D
integrations..hmm.... num of friends increased...
subtractions...time spending with a book dropped drastically...
transformations....include many things...!!
         
    Attendance came down from 95 % to 70 %.. :)
    Seating shifted from first bench to last bench :)
    Academics had a long journey from 85 % to 75 %.. :)
    Being attentive in class had undergone major transformation to neglecting the presence of lecturer in class :D and making them beg like.."amma konchem vinandamma idokkati vinandi"...many more..!! ;)
    Habit of taking notes in the class turned into acting with inkless pen on a rough paper;)
    Writing xams by preparing sincerely converted to time-passing and sleeping in the xam hall.. ;)
    Habit of writing observation notes and record seriously in the entire sem convoluted into copying it in two hours on the last day.. :)
    Heehe in 3rd yr our mam called us(me n teja) and asked to prepare ppt and had a soft corner on us ;) :).. same mam(srilatha mam our current h.o.d) in 4th yr.. while we were walking in corridor,mam came and we smiled she asked whether we had any class,we said no mam.she asked "class leda lepothe meru(me n my teja) vellaleda..?" we smiled and said "no mam,sir vadilesaru 1 hr class theskuni" she said.. "appatike ayanaki narakam chupinchi untaru meru" mam went smiling with this..hehe we laughed remembering the incidents that made her to come to this conclusion... :D
I will be missing all the fun..will be missing my frns :( they will be missing me... even our college bus driver will miss me ;) {I am the only girl who goes to stop jus a minute or so before the bus starts..he sees at me like "eeroju kuda na..?repu cheptha ne pani nenu mundu ga start ayyi vellipothe chachinatlu bus miss avthav..ellundi time kante mundu ga vasthav.." :) ;) kaani nenu maaranu ga ;) }
I heard somebody saying that managers with engineering background are better when compared to other people...S it is right...Because..we the engineers "manage" many things...many situations and many people.. :)
when compared to all stages during the "education" though every stage has its speciality "graduation"is a very good stage that mould a student into a matured person..It includes everything.
Hmm....completed this stage successfully and I am gonna miss this..but I have many good memories that bring a smile with tears whenever I memorise them..It's enough for my little heart... :)

Thanx alot every1 for being into my life during these 4 yrs and giving me such wonderful moments... :)







8 nice people shared their opinions!:

vijayakrishna said...

nice post...

Gowthami said...

Thanq :)

Anuroop reddy said...

This must be very hard for all our final year students.. After 4 years togetherness ... it's time to break the bond which we have been sharing from quite a time.., no more eating our fav dosas,samosas,chicken rice from our college canteen, no more arguing endlessly abt our favourite movie stars in the recession, no more outcries while submitting assignments and records , no more cricket matches , no more bunks , no more talking abt pretty girls,no more gossips, ........Aww! I m gonna miss all the funn!!: (

Nice post btw…...n sorry for the length...

Gowthami said...

Glad u expressed ur views..!
Thanku :)

sireesha said...

Really nice.............

Gowthami said...

@siri: thanq ma.. :)

aditya said...

couldn't endure this pain.....y? y cudn't i?...may be its the reason dat i have got attached with all u people in such a way dat i can't separate myself from you all........

going through...with full of memories which make me smile wen i remember and cry a river finally.....

love u all......

Gowthami said...

@aditya: Thanq for ur presence here...keep visiting!

And reg ur view...It's an absolute truth....

btw...Is dis aditya,my classmate?

Post a Comment

Hii.. :)
Thankyou so much for going through my blog..
why don't you say something??
I love to listen from you..
So do comment your views..Have a nice time!
Take care :) See you again!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Thank you! Keep visiting!