Wednesday, April 6, 2011

55Fiction#Num-5

Topic-Cost of too much!!


"Mom, where are you?"
"What happened beta?I am in train.. you dropped me at station this early morning"
"when...??"

"Heyy..It is 10 now!!"
"So.. what..mumma?"

"Idiot...you have your sem-exam today at 9"
"Ohh...Shittt!!Call you later bye"

He prepared well for the whole-night...humm.. have to wait till supple!!

moral->too much preparation is very dangerous...
so be like me...read less write more ;)

btw this is a bit related to one of my classmates...
I added some salt and pepper to it..So How is the taste??

4 nice people shared their opinions!:

UB said...

Hey nice post.Thanks for dropping by my blog :)

Gowthami said...

M glad u like the post!!

Thaq for ur presence here..keep visiting!

Ninu said...

hadnt i commented on this already?? :O

or was it some other post?

n i cant believe it happened in real though u added salt n pepper to it.. :) n hey brave of u to write a post on the subject... tat too a 55F... :D

nice writin.. :)

PS: hey thanks a lot..for helpin me.. sorry okay... :) i m thankful to uuu... :D really

Gowthami said...

Thanks!!

Post a Comment

Hii.. :)
Thankyou so much for going through my blog..
why don't you say something??
I love to listen from you..
So do comment your views..Have a nice time!
Take care :) See you again!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Thank you! Keep visiting!