Saturday, April 2, 2011

Just like that #1

Hii...I am not going to discuss anything here but writing it as I feel to do so..I am gonna reveal u a secret...heehe just like that... ;)
Hmm...today I changed design of my space almost entirely(Hmm eager to know ur opinion on it ;) ) I luv the combination of black & white(Hope this is special in a number of other combinations!!Don't u agree?) So I turned to black & white from the 'color of growing grass'. Till yesterday, I had a problem in editing...my template designer window was not operating from many days so I felt difficult to edit in html mode.I browsed for the solution and updated my browser,then it's working!!Editing is comfortable now... :)
Haa...I am done with this...and getting ready for the match today!
ALL THE BEST TEAM INDIA....U PPL ROCK TODAY :) :) 


-->what are you waiting for?? ;) :p ohh for the secret??
kk...smile..smile... :)
bye!have a nice day!

2 nice people shared their opinions!:

Ninu said...

hehehe... template designer sucks sometime....

n it never works in firefox :(

al the best Team India.. :)

Gowthami said...

humm... :)

Post a Comment

Hii.. :)
Thankyou so much for going through my blog..
why don't you say something??
I love to listen from you..
So do comment your views..Have a nice time!
Take care :) See you again!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Thank you! Keep visiting!