Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Just like that #2

Hi....Good Evening..!
You know...I am staying in GUNTUR...the mirchi city...which is famous for its weather being hottt....Imagine this summer hotness..!! But today it was not like the usual thing..it seems quite cool and o.k.

Enjoyed this evening watching the fleet of birds with chirping sound...may be.. the ones at the back might be compelling the ones at front to move fast in order to reach their homes before waving back to Sun!!

I had 4 good things to share with you...

#I got my passport :) :) 
#I got my driving license :)
#As soon as I opened my blog today I saw comments waiting for my moderation...I was on cloud9 when I saw the comments regarding my 55Fiction.. :) 
They gave me +ve energy to write more stupidly...so they are liable..not me!! ;)
#Above all...hummm...I am gonna finish my final sem xams by the day-after-tomorrow..just one subject to go!!

These are the things I mentioned....Hey I just got another stupid thought...hehe I'll be back with in few minutes with that.

7 nice people shared their opinions!:

Ninu said...

u more happy for the comments or for ur drivin license??? hehehe....

n another stupid thot?? hehe.. write it soon..i can gues its a 55f.. n its ur exams na...

go study.... :D

Gowthami said...

Yes...Ur guess is rite...I made it!!
Thanx for ur suggestion...
hmm preparing for the last xam is hard!! but trying to make it easy ;)

Gowthami said...

As I knew I would be getting my license..I was happy for ur comments definitely ;)
Thanx alot!

Ninu said...

hehehe...
i think everyone in this world love to see comments on their blog.. :) mayb i shud make this my next research topic????? ;) hehehe

thanks for ur reply gowthami.. thanks a lot.. :D

n hey go study :P

Gowthami said...

@ninu: yup i completed my sem!!! :)

and regarding ur comment...hummm every one in the world luv to see comments not only on their blog...hmm I shud confess that it happens more in girl's profile sin FB...We will see a number of comments for a pic or a status...they crave for the commetns...hehe I pity people who upload their pix and who keep their status jus to gain comments!! They are addicted to comments rather than FB!!
I am not pointing to anyone here... sorry if it hurts..But it's damn true..

and reg blogging here...we do write here to share our thoughts or to improve our skills or to use the leisure or every blogger have their own reasons...but after writing we wish to listen the views of readers,...whether it gave the required feel...

Hummm very long...i feel it's enough for me to stop here...
Anyway thanks alot for encouraging me...

Gowthami said...

Hey I swear I will not come under the category like writing stupid status to gain comemtns... :) ;)

Ninu said...

hehehehe... i like tat reply for urs... :)

n hey i dont mind linkin my post on ur blog... :) thanks.. :)

Post a Comment

Hii.. :)
Thankyou so much for going through my blog..
why don't you say something??
I love to listen from you..
So do comment your views..Have a nice time!
Take care :) See you again!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Thank you! Keep visiting!