Wednesday, May 4, 2011

55Fiction#Num-7

Well friends, am here again with another 55 Fiction!Don't know whether it will work out!!! Keeping my fingers crossed!!!


Well telling about 55 fiction it can be called as "Micro-Fiction". It contains characters, a plot.. where the story revolves!
It contains a maximum of 55 words. so, here is my another fiction..wish to listen your feedback :)



Game!!

"You can end the game.. please stop it, I am not interested to play"

"I can't..I said this, before sending u there.."

"If you are not interested in playing for yourself...play for your team..You should play till the time-out..."

...........

"He is out of danger,rescued from his suicide-attempt", Doctor said :)
....................................................................................................
 

Life is a game right and we are here to play as long as we have to...right??
Whatever may be your problems.. they are not bigger than your determination.. that helps you solve them.
Is not it??

How's it finally?pls drop your comment on my 55 Fiction.



Gowthami.



4 nice people shared their opinions!:

... Madhumathi ... said...

Wow... jus' three lines.. and u said d Exact truth of life! :)

Well done gowthami..
now u can cheer.. :D no fingers crossing :D :P

~Madhumathi

Gowthami said...

Thanq so much madhumathi....

It made me happy that you found the intention in it :)

Thanks!

Sri said...

WOW.. that was so simple, yet so deep... Loved it.
Must say, you are really good with 55 Fiction. I'm getting inspired to try my hand at it too...thanks to your lovely articles :-).

Keep blogging.

Gowthami Nandigala said...

It is a sweeet compliment sri..thanks so much..

I just love writing my thoughts in 55Fs..I feel comfortable with it...Sure,try ur hand at it..you will enjoy for sure :)

Thanks for ur words that encouraged my spirit :)

Post a Comment

Hii.. :)
Thankyou so much for going through my blog..
why don't you say something??
I love to listen from you..
So do comment your views..Have a nice time!
Take care :) See you again!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Thank you! Keep visiting!