Thursday, May 5, 2011

55Fiction#Num-8

Hii...Here is my another fiction 55...just to carry your mind away from my previous post...


For those people who are new to 55Fiction..It is a form of micro fiction that can contain a maximum of 55 words.

Raasleela

I never found such love in eyes I met so far...
Never found such charm in any face till date...

Unintentionally..
I asked, "Love you...I need you..be with me!"

His smile made my fears fade...
His love made me feel it in everything...

He is with me.. will be.. forever..HE is...




 

I enjoyed very much..writing this...
Donno...whether it turned out good or not...but my most liked 55F.

What about you?
Do you like it too..??
Let me know your response!
Hare Krishna! :)

9 nice people shared their opinions!:

... Madhumathi ... said...

Its too good!!! :)

prasad said...

i agree with you.love ni manam krishnudi kante veruga chudalemu."hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishana hare hare,hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare"

Gowthami said...

@madhumathi:Thanks alot :)

@prasad:Yupp....correct ga chepparu...I heard many times ppl chanting reverse....but u said in right order...

Thanks for responding...keep visiting :)

lifeontherocks said...

if its about lord krishna ....then i love it. he is my fav god. the one who tests his devotees a lot....but then gives in to their wishes after making them run for a while with a smile :) great post

Anuroop reddy said...

Good one Gowthami :)

Gowthami said...

@lyfonrox: Yes...Its about Lord Krishna...my most fav! Thanks alot :)keep visiting and responding :)

@Anuroop:Thankyou so much :)

Gowthami said...

@lyfonrox: yupp its about lord krishna..my fav :) thanks alot..keep responding :)

@anuroop:Thanku so much :)

sajeevkmenon said...

wonderful - beauty in all its glory..everything about Krishna is beautiful..its the very essence in us enlivening us every moment of our lives:)

Gowthami said...

@Sanjeev:Yes...Everything about him is wonderful!Thanks so much sir...

keep visiting!

Post a Comment

Hii.. :)
Thankyou so much for going through my blog..
why don't you say something??
I love to listen from you..
So do comment your views..Have a nice time!
Take care :) See you again!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Thank you! Keep visiting!