Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Smile...! :)

hiii friend!

I should thank you as you made me smile!
If you are with a puzzled face thinking about the reason behind my smile...I say...
My scribblings in my space just crossed the number 25...a silver jubilee!? ;) :)
Ofcourse 'number' is not at all important..!
Donno how far I was in writing..
But I will try to put here everything I wish to...

As this made me smile..today..I thought of starting a collection...yes, a collection of some memories...that can made you smile!(I hope)
From today I would be writing some incidents in ma life that made me smile...or else that made the people around me smile!
Hope this will entertain you!

If you wish to come straight into my sweet memories...just smile!
And Don't forget to give your feedback about them as this encourages me to write more!
Get ready to













gowthami.

8 nice people shared their opinions!:

Anoop said...

ahem ahem....!

okay.. m ready... :D

lifeontherocks said...

everyone deserves to laugh and smile. post ur sweet memories :)

Gowthami said...

Yes..!
I love making people smile :)
thanx for ur support!

... Madhumathi ... said...

Aww baby.. dis is so sweet!! :) yes, m ready to smile vth ur posts.. :)

nd also a gud idea to treasure ur 'smiling days' with us..go on :)

Cheers ^_^

£arthieeee...... said...

hey..............yu(blogz) r seriously coooooooool nd definitly love to share my links....guezzz wat.. me even from guntur...:p

Prathima gangadhar said...

Visiting you with smile

Gowthami said...

@prudhvi:Thanks so much!
oh..is it..nice to hear that u too belong to guntur! :)
Keep visiting!

@Prathima:Thanks alot :)

£arthieeee...... said...

hey da check my blogs and do leave yur comment
http://prudhvijoshi.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Hii.. :)
Thankyou so much for going through my blog..
why don't you say something??
I love to listen from you..
So do comment your views..Have a nice time!
Take care :) See you again!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Thank you! Keep visiting!