Thursday, May 5, 2011

terrorism!!!

I thought I should not speak on this...But,...o.k I'll say the reason for doing this at the end.

I tell you.. my intention here is not to hurt anyone but is just to give my mind some space and peace!I feel I have my freedom to speak on any issue here in my space.(??!!)

Well..You might have understood by seeing the title itself...yes the thing that has been eating away my brain for last 2 days...'terrorism..Laden's death..issues regarding these'!

I was shocked at hearing the news that Laden was killed in an operation.It seemed like a horror movie when I connected the things I heard altogether...there aroused many doubts...any help in clearing those stupid questions is appreciated!How come the president of U.S wish to carry out an operation against Laden just now?He can do this as soon as he came into power..but why not?Why did Pakistani ministers say they do not know the presence of Laden?Is it a true statement?How did the team enter into another country without their permission..that too for an operation against Laden?Who gave the power to do whatever they wish to do...? Is it just because they are 'developed'? Is it not this nation responsible for 2 wars and is it not responsible for the growth of terrorism in such manner?

I am not supporting the deeds of the expired terrorist here I never advocate them...but think a while before feeling happy for his death...We were hearing the word 'India is a developing country' for many years and there are some other nation similar to our country who always wish to be ruled but not to be independent... why can not we take independent decisions..?Why this so called 'developed Nation' always interferes in the internal matters of other countries...is it to make them feel underdeveloped?who asked to settle the matters? Why do they encourage the war-forces and nuclear-weapons initially?Can a mentally fit and intellegent person develop such a hatred towards such developed nation without any fault of it??

I know we suffered alot and many people died because of the killed terrorist....He should be punished... but is it accepted when he was killed in such manner...?Why do they drop his dead-body in the sea?
I am not happy for he was dead and was not at all happy when many people died because of him...I was just saying the things that were happening around....everything happens for a reason...and there are some persons who gain benefits for his 'immediate' death.

I feel happy when our nation takes its decisions independently...Lets wish there could be no such marks of terrorism(!!!???Will it be..?I think...no)

There are many more questions lingering in my mind....but I feel to stop it here...
Actually when I speak like this on such matters dad always says 'stop thinking on those politics' This is one of my qualities 'reacting on the social issues and to other's statements', the quality I like and dislike in myself!!
I have a very good friend who always has patience to listen to my every stupid thought but was busy from two days that I can speak this to him...So tried to vent out my thoughts here.

P.S-Don't think on them much!!These things happen as always they happen.....and we lead our lives as nothing happened..feeling that nothing happened to 'me'..!!

2 nice people shared their opinions!:

prasad said...

NICE THOUGHT.EVERY ONE SHOULD REALISE ABOUT THIS.TILL TO DAY NOTHING HAPPENED TO US.WHO KNOWS TOMORROW WAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN. WHO WILL GOING TO BE THE VICTIM.SO I WOULD LIKE TO SEE THE WORLD WITH OUT TERRORISM.I PRAY FOR IT.

Gowthami said...

@prasad:
Thanx for responding...keep visiting!

And yes finally we can just wish for peace across world!

Post a Comment

Hii.. :)
Thankyou so much for going through my blog..
why don't you say something??
I love to listen from you..
So do comment your views..Have a nice time!
Take care :) See you again!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Thank you! Keep visiting!