Friday, June 17, 2011

55Fiction#Num-10

Hey...I am with 55F this time!Everytime it happens like whenever I think of writing a 55F over a theme(topic) I write and choose a suitable pic to decorate my words..but this time it was the pic which made me think of a 55F.

For those who are not aware of a 55Fiction-It refers to a micro fiction that should contain a maximum of 55 words!




Now that you are here,I welcome you to the grand WEDDING CEREMONY

The wedding was happening tonight!
  Everyone astonished at Grandeur...!
Seeing the Bride in wedding gown,
"She seems like an Angel!",everyone exclaimed!
 She felt Ecstasy for the first time!!
She could have been in trance for some more time....But,
Three words brought her to senses,disturbing her exaltation,
They are...


" Cut! Shot-o.k! Pack-up! "

 ###############
 I feel pleasure to share this 55F with Thursday tales here and with G-man here!
You can go to my 55Fs directly here(I penned them long ago!)
###############


*************************************************************
Hey,How's the wedding now?Hope you enjoyed!!
Then where are the gifts???
Din't understand?I mean.....Gifts...ur 'precious words'!!!
*************************************************************


15 nice people shared their opinions!:

Anoop said...

hey.. it was nice..
i was expectin some other endin.. :)

Spicy Sweet said...

Good one! Unexpected ending.
But, don't you think the picture is too big for the post?

Gowthami Nandigala said...

@Anoop:Thanks so much :)

After many days,I tried my hands at 55F!

you know,it was like hmm I feel satisfied when I write a 55F!I love them :)(Did I say too much,but it's true!)

@Spisysweet:Thankyou so mcuh for your advice..
I did not look at it..I changed it now..hope it's ok..keep visiting!

Brian Miller said...

so close but so far away...perhaps one day she will get her dream...

Pheromone Girl said...

Wow, powerful stuff.

Chef Kar said...

A short ceremony ~ and missing the groom! Nice twist at the end :-)

http://chefkar.blogspot.com/2011/06/friday-flash-55-daytime-mask.html

Chef Kar said...

Oops ~ here's the link for my 55 (done right this time):

Daytime Mask

Other Mary said...

Dang...

Eric 'Bubba' Alder said...

Clever! Glad to see you joining in with the 55 gang this week, Gowthami.

Arti said...

Nice and creative, very well written :)

PS: About your query on Mathura and Vrindavan, I had been to these places last year but haven't yet blogged about it. If you do have any queries, you can mail me at 22arti(at)gmail(dot)com or alternatively leave a comment on my blog. I will try to help you out to the best of my knowledge :)

Gowthami Nandigala said...

@Brian Miller:yes,seems so close but so far..hm let's hope so!thnks for visiting :)

@Pheromone girl:Thanks a lot for ur words :)

@Chef Kar:Haha yes,groom is missing right...will sure visit urs! Thanks for visiting :)

@Other Mary:Is it so..?

@Eric:Thankyou so much!

Gowthami Nandigala said...

@Arti:Thanks so much :)
keep visiting!

Sri said...

LOL... The twist at the ending was just so funny.. :-)

G-Man said...

Gowthami...
It is an honour that you grace our Friday Flash 55 community.
Thank you for visiting.
I Loved your 55
Thank You for playing, and have a Kick Ass Week-End

Gowthami Nandigala said...

@Sri:haha m glad u enjoyed it!

@G-Man:
Hello..welcome to my space!
Really it's my pleasure to join Friday Flash 55!
I am the one who love 55Fs!!
I am very glad that you loved my 55 :)
Thanks so much for visiting!

Post a Comment

Hii.. :)
Thankyou so much for going through my blog..
why don't you say something??
I love to listen from you..
So do comment your views..Have a nice time!
Take care :) See you again!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Thank you! Keep visiting!