Sunday, June 12, 2011

Happy being slave?

If you are asked whether you wish to be a slave...what do you say?

                                                                            I say..


                                                     I'm slave of your love,
                                  till I breath my last,My Lord;
                                              I feel bliss in it!




                                     This is written for Haiku Heights!(this week's theme-slavery )
 

23 nice people shared their opinions!:

Priyanka Bhowmick said...

devotion is bliss!! beautifully depicted!

mindlovemisery said...

Lovely the strong of faith lovely take on the prompt =)

Old Raven said...

Ah Ha! This is very good ... very blissful. ;)

Old Raven said...

I enjoyed your Haiku ... it was blissful. :)

Vysh @The Colourful Eyes said...

Nice one !!

hey I mailed u somthing gouthami.. Hv u checkd it ?

Jyoti Mishra said...

I guess this slavery is acceptable to majority of people.
Nice job !!!

Gowthami said...

Welcome to my blog priyanka..Thankyoy..m glad u liked it..keep visiting!


@mindlovemisery:my faith on him keeps me moving..m happy you got my point!

@Raven:Oh,thanks so much Raven..Keep visiting my space..it needs suggestions from an intellectual writer like you.. :)

@Vysh:
OMG i jus checked vyshnavi...What can I say..I'm Honored...I owe a bigggg thanks...and a bigggggg huggg to you...Thanks so much for ur love on me :)

Thankyou so mcuh Jyoti :)

Nidhi said...

Explain to me again... What is haiku?

Devotion to God is definitely divine. And it gives you the strength and power to face anything in the world.

http://anythingbutordinary2394.blogspot.com/

Anoop said...

i think u r a great believer of God........ :)

Anoop said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Prathi said...

very beautiful :)

... Madhumathi ... said...

Wow.. :) I can relate dis to me! Evn I love krishna <3 :)

Gowthami said...

@Nidhi:Haiku is a Japanese word..which mean a poem..so in English translation a haiku can be taken as a short 3 line poem(/prose of 3 lines) that contain 17 syllables.. usually a syllable count of 5-7-5 is maintained in nailing a haiku(i.e 5 syllables in line1,7 in line2 again 5 in line3) You can know more about Haikus at the link I provided in the post..Hope I am clear..If not..ask me I'll try to let you know more.

Gowthami said...

@Anoop:yeah anoop...!
@Prathi:Thankyou prathima.. :)
@Madhu:
Thanks so much dear!Yeah I know you love him as I do... :)

r said...

beautiful :)

Jingle said...

sweet,
love your slavery entry.

Amanda Moore said...

In this prompt we write so similar I guess great minds think alike? =) Are you on twitter or Facebook? thanks so much for check out my blog I truly appreciate it!

beccagivens said...

Nice take on the prompt!!

Preetilata【ツ】 said...

Nice take on the prompt. :)

Devotion is bliss. And surprisingly my current post says the same. :)

Hope you are doing good. May you be blessed always. :)

Gowthami said...

@R:Thanks so much...welcome to my blog :)

@Jingle:Aww..m glad u liked my haiku :)

@Amanda:thanks so much dear!Haha...hmm our haikus are a bit similar..and hehe great minds!Ha yes..!

Yup..M on facebook,with same display name gowthami nandigala,I will be looking forward to you there :)

@beccagivens:Oh..thanx alot!!

@Preeti:yup..I had the darshan of your ganesh ji..
I wish you too enjoy the bliss dear :)

pr910 said...

hello there gowthami....!!!! now this kind of haiku, steeped in Divine Love, is exactly my kinda thing!
brought a smile to my face, and a feel good factor in my heart~!

Gowthami said...

Awww...thankyou so very much Prema :)
M glad you identified urself in my haiku!
You made me smile thru ur comment!

Thankyou so much :) pls keep visiting :)

akanksha said...

Thats really beautiful! :-)
Thanks for visiting my blog..I too, loved being here!

Post a Comment

Hii.. :)
Thankyou so much for going through my blog..
why don't you say something??
I love to listen from you..
So do comment your views..Have a nice time!
Take care :) See you again!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Thank you! Keep visiting!