Saturday, June 11, 2011

six word saturday#2

This week's six words from me...


                                 I Cry,I smile,I love..!

16 nice people shared their opinions!:

thelaughinghousewife said...

A perfect description of being human.

Gowthami said...

Yes..obviously :)

And I spent this week smiling..crying..loving.. perfect week with mixed emotions..i can say!

btw thanx for ur presence here.. :)

Karen S. said...

Oh yes! ...and what a lovely view too! Standing by the water, listening and dreaming!

Anoop said...

i read, i liked, i commented.. :)

Prashanth said...

Those six words spoke a ton! Good one Gowthami :o)

Jyoti Mishra said...

All emotions in one line...
Combo is superb !!
Although cry is like odd one out.... but its a part of life. Isn't it .

Stephanie M. Hasty said...

simple words are always the most powerful! have a lovely weekend! :D

http://smhasty.blogspot.com/2011/06/six-word-saturday-8.html

£arthieeee...... said...

obvious...............and different.
nyce...:-)

Gowthami said...

@Anoop:Haha..such a spontaneous person you are! Thanks so much for ur 6 words that made me smile:)

@Prashanth:Welcome to my blog prashanth..yes,they spoke a ton..infact the way I spent my week..Glad u liked them..Hope I'll see you around here again:)

@Jyoti:Thanks alot jyoti..ha cry is not an odd one I think..it's one of essential elements of life.. :)

@Stephanie:Thankyou so much..and yes, always simple words mean alot when understood...Thanks a lot for your visit..and thanks for following me..keep visiting :)

@Earthiee:Thanq prudhvi :)

I wish you all a Happy Sunday..keep smiling and take care :)

Fi said...

Beautiful words and so true.

To share our tears, our smiles and our love is to live life as it is meant to be lived, with openess.

... Madhumathi ... said...

Wow...Nice one! :)

Prathi said...

nice way to express 7 days in 6 words gotcha try by d by very nice :)

Gowthami said...

@Fi:Yes exactly!! ur words are so true..we need to live the life as it comes :) thanks so much for ur awesome words...keep visiting!

@Madhu:Thanq dear :)

@Prathima:Yup,it's so nice...yeah try ur hands at it for sure!

Self Sagacity said...

Such a great photo! And great six words. For sure we all do those things. SWS.

Susan in SC said...

Beautiful words and so true! Great 6WS!

Gowthami said...

@Self Sagacity:Thanks so much for ur words!yes these are the vital elements of life the other being 'hope'..and yes everyone experience them!

@Susan:Thanks so much :)

keep visiting :)

Post a Comment

Hii.. :)
Thankyou so much for going through my blog..
why don't you say something??
I love to listen from you..
So do comment your views..Have a nice time!
Take care :) See you again!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Thank you! Keep visiting!