Saturday, August 20, 2011

A token of love!

Hi guys,I have listed some surprises,remember?And I said you that I'm gonna share another surprise later..right!
Here is this...hmm the surprise that made me smile :)

I know,if you are a blogger and a frequent reader of my blog,you might have guessed it already!

My blog received two awards from two wonderful bloggers!**yayy **
I am now displaying them right now,without any blah-blah ;) (I could not wait)

One award is from Vysh of colorful eyes,I am really so very sorry Vysh for accepting it lately(nearly 2 months is such a long time,to admit,i forgot that I have not yet accepted this..and remembered when I received an award now recently..sorry dear)

I wonder this word 'versatile' is too big to me but thank you so much for showing your love towards my space :) <3

And the second award is from Sujatha(conversations by SujathaSathya) one of wonderful bloggers!
Thank you so much Sujatha :) <3
These awards surely give a +ve spirit to write more...
I am skipping the me part(on sharing facts about me.. ;) ) and I am now sharing these with my fellow blogger friends.

I wanna share this versatile blogger award with

*Anuroop*Sri*Jack*Jyoti*Prashanth*Soumya*Priyanka*Sunil*Arpit*Vijay*Sahana*

And next the 'one lovely blog award' is being shared with

*Arti*Priyanka*Madhumathi*Preetilata*Irfan*Prathi*Madhulika*Anuradha*Jayanth*Vysh*

order doesn't matter and friends if you've already awarded with any of these awards,just accept as 'a token of love' towards your blog from me!I really enjoy reading your blogs :)

Hope you know the rules of awards,share some facts about you and spread the love to other blogger friends. Happy blogging!

0 nice people shared their opinions!:

Post a Comment

Hii.. :)
Thankyou so much for going through my blog..
why don't you say something??
I love to listen from you..
So do comment your views..Have a nice time!
Take care :) See you again!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Thank you! Keep visiting!