Friday, May 25, 2012

Pine#Haiku

                          
                         
                           Retrospection with
                     teary eyes and anguish heart
                            says, i pine for you.















This is submitted for haiku heights. Thanks to Leo for hosting a wonderful site.



I am in a total mess in choosing a topic to write after an unusual gap,so tried a haiku.I wish to listen from you.In fact I welcome your suggestions :)


Gowthami.


2 nice people shared their opinions!:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure why but this weblog is loading incredibly slow for me. Is anyone else having this problem or is it a issue on my end? I'll check back later and see if the problem still exists.


my webpage http://www.VisionWithoutGlassesReviewed.org

Anonymous said...

It is in reality a nice and helpful piece of information.

I'm glad that you just shared this useful info with us. Please stay us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.

Feel free to visit my web site: www.VisionWithoutGlassesReviewed.org

Post a Comment

Hii.. :)
Thankyou so much for going through my blog..
why don't you say something??
I love to listen from you..
So do comment your views..Have a nice time!
Take care :) See you again!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Thank you! Keep visiting!